Outstanding opportunity for Senior Engineer with Salesforce (SFDC) experience.
- Suits Senior Salesforce Engineer or Technical Lead experience
- Work on a leading-edge initiative for a financial services leader
- Long term rolling contract offering attractive day rate
At present, an outstanding opportunity exists for a Senior Salesforce Engineer with experience delivering full-cycle implementations of Salesforce.com as a technical lead or senior developer.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, implement and maintain SFDC platform and solutions
- Ensure successful end to end delivery of prioritised pipeline of SFDC initiatives and enhancements, including programming, testing, documenting, maintaining and supporting application systems and software
- Provide technical estimations and solution definition
- Detail technical and non-functional requirements for assigned initiatives, enhancements and production issues
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Hands-on experience architecting, developing, and delivering full-cycle implementations of Salesforce.com as a technical lead or senior developer
- Hands-on advanced programming experience of Salesforce.com building APEX code/classes, triggers, integrations, Visualforce/ Lightning UI components, deploying AppExchange products
- Extensive experience in designing and developing Salesforce integrations with internal and external systems using integration frameworks such as REST, SOAP, AJAX, RAML, JSON.
- Proven track record of designing and delivering solutions from business functional requirements to system/technical requirements across multiple Salesforce.com products
This is a Melbourne based organisation, but candidates are able to work remotely from anywhere in AU or NZ (Sydney, Brisbane, Canberra, Perth, Darwin, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Geelong, Newcastle, Adelaide, Auckland, Wellington