Senior Full-stack Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Full-stack Engineer|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Lynsie Capp|
|Job Published:||March 29, 2021 14:48|
Finxl it professional services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services . We are looking to engage consultants to join our team in support of our client, a Global Finance Group with a strong footprint locally and overseas, boasting state of the art offices in the CBD. Due to continued growth, they have created multiple opportunities for mid and Senior Full-stack Engineer level.
You will be a passionate Developer who enjoys quality-engineering practices, working on a range of platforms, and be able to bring some fresh ideas to the table.
You will need the following technical skills:
- Unix scripting and batch orchestration
- MSSQL RDS dynamic SQL and stored procedures
- Java, Spring boot
- Angular and NodeJS
In addition, the following skills will be looked upon favourably
- Sumo & AppDynamics (or similar monitoring and alerting tools)
- Atlassian Development Tools
- Messaging and event-driven interfacing (Solace, Kafka, WebMethods)
- Management of AWS compute, RDS and Docker environments.
- JSON, Moustache experience within application as code or infrastructure as code context
The role itself is a Support Project on a Payment Platform:
- Whilst Java will be the language of choice for our team, we still have a fair bit of footprint on Unix scripts and contributions will need to be made in that aspect
- Team is looking for experience on production support related activities
What's on offer
This is a 12 months+ engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
Apply now for consideration. Job Code S39 or S22.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's