Finxl it professional services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services . We are looking to engage consultants to join our team in support of our client, a Global Finance Group with a strong footprint locally and overseas, boasting state of the art offices in the CBD. Due to continued growth, they have created multiple opportunities for mid and Senior Full-stack Engineer level.
You will be a passionate Developer who enjoys quality-engineering practices, working on a range of platforms, and be able to bring some fresh ideas to the table.
You will need the following technical skills:
- Unix scripting and batch orchestration
- MSSQL RDS dynamic SQL and stored procedures
- Java, Spring boot
- Angular and NodeJS
In addition, the following skills will be looked upon favourably
- Sumo & AppDynamics (or similar monitoring and alerting tools)
- Atlassian Development Tools
- Messaging and event-driven interfacing (Solace, Kafka, WebMethods)
- Management of AWS compute, RDS and Docker environments.
- JSON, Moustache experience within application as code or infrastructure as code context
The role itself is a Support Project on a Payment Platform:
- Whilst Java will be the language of choice for our team, we still have a fair bit of footprint on Unix scripts and contributions will need to be made in that aspect
- Team is looking for experience on production support related activities
What's on offer
This is a 12 months+ engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
Apply now for consideration. Job Code S39 or S22.