Senior Informatica Specialist
|Job Title:||Senior Informatica Specialist|
|Location:||Wellington Central, Wellington|
|Contact Name:||Pooja Mallad|
|Job Published:||June 20, 2022 18:43|
FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.
As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are looking to hire Sr. Informatica specialist roles to join our team full time who will be working onsite in Wellington, New Zealand. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy. Below are the different roles we are hiring for a lending practice
To contribute across the Domain in both current and future build platforms through demonstratable actions in both the creation & maintenance of various data related infrastructure and pipelines. The focus of this role will be working on our specific programme of work.
Key Skills & Experience
* Strong Informatica BDM knowledge. It is strongly desirable that the Engineer has hands on experience related to dynamic mapping (SCD1 and SCD2 types of Load process).
* Experience in helping a team to develop new or enhance existing mappings. It would be advantageous if the experience was related to Hive being the source and Snowflake being the target database.
* Good knowledge in databases specifically in queries related to writing / conversion from Oracle to Snowflake SQL.
* Good knowledge in Scripting particularly in Unix or Python.
* Preferable to have knowledge related to CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins or GitHub Action) and Airflows (Dag generations)
* Contributing to a shared focus on user experience and outcomes in an Agile Team.
* Maintaining awareness and adhering to all risk and security policy and procedures particularly during the development and maintenance of data pipelines & infrastructure.
* Ensures changes to risk processes and policies are implemented.
* Identifies causes of loss or risk.
* Takes immediate and appropriate action to minimise day-to-day risk to business.
- Roll your mouse over to that Apply Now button if you think your skills and experience fit the bill for this role. Submitted CVs must be in Word.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
NZ$120 - NZ$130 per hour
Senior Business Analyst
Sydney, New South Wales
Senior Change Analyst
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
AU$800 - AU$900 per day
Senior Software Engineer
Melbourne CBD, Victoria
Senior Analysts - Funds Management
Melbourne CBD, Victoria
AU$800 - AU$950 per day + package - experience dependant