Senior Java Developer - EFX Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Java Developer - EFX Engineer|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Riddhi Moitra|
|Job Published:||February 05, 2021 15:24|
* CBD & Work from Home Option
* Great Opportunity
* Global company
Our client, Large institutional bank with global operations is seeking a passionate product orientated developer to join a highly focused in-house development team. The team is currently building the next generation of real-time trading applications for use by the banks sales and trading teams. We're looking for high calibre individuals who have built customised, high-performance and business critical Java and web-based applications.
Who you are:
* Hands on low latency core Java development on both existing and greenfield applications
* Working in an agile environment, continuous integration, code-reviews and updates.
* Third-tier support of production applications
* Experience building large well-tested resilient systems
* Excellent knowledge of core Java including concurrency best practices.
* Strong understanding of financial market
* Reactive systems - Rx and/or Akka
* Distributed source control such as Git, Mercurial or Bitkeeper
* React or Caplin Trader / Kubernetes / Kafka
What's on offer
Long term contract with possibility of extension.
If you would like to be considered, please send applications or contact Riddhi Moitra on 8243 6827 to discuss further or apply online.
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's