Senior Network Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Network Engineer|
|Job Published:||January 22, 2020 19:03|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL is looking to engage a Senior Network Engineer in Canberra.
To be successful for this role, candidate must have:
· Highly developed Network skills in a Cisco based environment including knowledge of Cisco routing and WAN topology.
· Experience with WAN topology and WAN provider transition – including MPLS and VPLS.
· Detailed knowledge of Cisco Switching technology including Nexus, Stackwise/VSS switch redundancy and Layer 3 switching
· Understanding of Cisco Smart licencing and SD-WAN products.
· Cisco Call-Manager experience.
· Familiarity with working in an agile environment
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.