Senior Network Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Network Engineer|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Mary Vu|
|Job Published:||April 26, 2022 14:26|
We are seeking a Senior Network Engineer for an assignment with a leading financial services organisation.
Senior Network Engineer tasks include but not limited to:
- Undertake technical network project activities; contribute to the build and deployment of network systems;
- Provide Network SME advice to the customer, internal and external stakeholders;
- Facilitate project definition, system architecture and process improvement;
- Create Knowledge Articles on key processes, network devices and systems;
- Identify innovative service improvements that provide additional value to network solutions;
- Provide training and support to customer and project personnel;
- Build trusted & valued relationships with project team members, customers & partners.
Required experience in the following:
- Must have strong and current Juniper SRX firewall
- Must have strong and current F5 skills
- Other Network technologies Routing, Switching, Adaptive Security Devices/Firewalls, Voice Over IP, Wireless LAN, Controllers
- Ability to work independently and part of a team
- Good communication, organisational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
Candidates must have working rights in Australia for consideration for this role.
Who we are:
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's