We are seeking a Senior Network Engineer for an assignment with a leading financial services organisation.
Senior Network Engineer tasks include but not limited to:
- Undertake technical network project activities; contribute to the build and deployment of network systems;
- Provide Network SME advice to the customer, internal and external stakeholders;
- Facilitate project definition, system architecture and process improvement;
- Create Knowledge Articles on key processes, network devices and systems;
- Identify innovative service improvements that provide additional value to network solutions;
- Provide training and support to customer and project personnel;
- Build trusted & valued relationships with project team members, customers & partners.
Required experience in the following:
- Must have strong and current Juniper SRX firewall
- Must have strong and current F5 skills
- Other Network technologies Routing, Switching, Adaptive Security Devices/Firewalls, Voice Over IP, Wireless LAN, Controllers
- Ability to work independently and part of a team
- Good communication, organisational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
Candidates must have working rights in Australia for consideration for this role.
Who we are:
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.