Senior Network Operator
|Job Title:||Senior Network Operator|
|Job Published:||August 17, 2020 19:20|
• Long Term Contract
• Great rates
• Unique role
Our client, a large North Shore based telecommunications organisation is looking for a Senior Network Operator.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the Capacity and Network Performance of the FTTx suite of technologies and will focus on technically escalating incidents. The role will include troubleshooting and diagnosing Network and Service incidents which are experiencing speed and stability issues.
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience:
• 4 + years minimum experience in telecommunications
• An understanding of telecommunications terms and network configuration in the Fixed Line Space – FTTN, FTTB, FTTC & FTTP
• Demonstrated ability to work to develop their functional competencies through process improvements
• Remedy BMC ticketing system (Incident, Change, Problem, Known Error tickets)
• Maximo, Quintiq, Atlas Wayfinder, SharePoint
• PNi, SpatialNet, BoB, AMS, SAM, IPACT, TnD,
• Mud Maps
• Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Visio
• Tableau Reporting
What’s on offer
This is a 12 month + engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send applications to RosannaC@Finxl.com.au to discuss further, or apply on line.
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's