- Start ASAP | Canberra Location
- 12 month contract with further 12 months extensions
- Australian Citizen - Baseline clearance
Finite is an Australian owned award-winning independent ICT recruitment company that currently supplies to many of the country's largest banks, telecommunications, commercial and State and Federal Government organisations. Finite has offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra, Adelaide, Perth, Auckland and Wellington.
We are seeking services of a Senior Patching Co - Ordinator for implementing cyber security related patches for the department's applications and operating systems based on urgency and applicability
- Knowledge and experience in patching, testing, and maintaining an enterprise sized ICT environment.
- Knowledge of risk management principles and processes in context of security patch management
- Knowledge and experience in successfully managing and delivering results within time restraints and with competing priorities.
- Ability to communicate with influence and manage stakeholder relationships.
- Proven conceptual and analytical abilities with sound knowledge of change management practices and techniques to enable innovation.
How to apply:
Please hit the apply button or email your resume and for more information contact the Finite Group on 02 62436477.
Finite actively encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people