|Job Title:||Senior PM|
|Job Published:||December 09, 2019 19:19|
Who is FinXL?
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance.
Who are our consultants?
We currently have more than 1200 consultants’ assisting our clients across Australia, and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Who you are.
- In the role of a Project Manager, your skills will be crucial in the following:
- Project manage adoption of FSC’s Code of Practice
- Helping the business respond to a governing body’s protocol by adhering to stringent compliance and governance regulations
- Juggling multiple stakeholders, soliciting their feedback and working with development teams to implement enhancements and fixes.
- Maintain overall project ownership and drives the coordination of activities and deliverables among all internal departments
- Respond to and resolves requests and questions during the integration process
- Employ clients’ standard project methodology, processes, and procedures – you will work in an Agile-ish environment
- Perform special projects as requested.
What you bring to the team.
In order to represent the best of what we have to offer, you come to us with a multitude of positive attributes including:
- SME level knowledge of Life Insurance, if you have had a focus on regulatory work or how claims are handled or managed in the past, even better
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent, in related discipline
- 5+ years of directly related project management work experience working on complex projects
- Experience working in both Agile and traditional Waterfall methodologies
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Experience working with project management tools (MS Project, Smartsheet, Teamwork, etc)
Why work here?
We believe a career should provide a collaborative and supportive work environment, strong employee culture and cutting-edge technology and services — so many reasons to love it here. We go the extra mile for our consultants and act with integrity, to help deliver great outcomes to our consultants.
Job Code S22
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Technical Project Manager
Sydney, New South Wales
Senior Insights Analyst
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
AU$130000 - AU$140000 per annum
Senior Test Analyst
Sydney, New South Wales
AU$500 - AU$501 per day
Eastern Suburbs Sydney, New South Wales