Senior PMO Analyst
|Job Title:||Senior PMO Analyst|
|Job Published:||May 16, 2019 16:44|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a large North Sydney based telecommunications organisation, is looking for a Senior PMO Analyst.
• Assist with the development and implementation of the PMO
• Work with both internal teams and vendors to align schedule milestones for each project
• Work with internal teams and vendors in planning future work and identify dependencies between teams
• Manage teams to adhere to key delivery milestones
• Manage project financial planning and control
• Risk, issue and change management
• Produce project/program status reports, including milestone summary, key issues, risks, benefits, summary of costs incurred
• Prepare Steering Committee packs and minute taking
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• Experience as a PMO Analyst
• Experience in risk, issue and change management
• Experience in financial planning and control
• Good knowledge in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
• Strong stakeholder management skills
• Good organisational skills
• Good communication skills
What’s on offer
This is a 12 months engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on email@example.com or click the apply button.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's