FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a large North Sydney based telecommunications organisation, is looking for a Senior Process Analyst.
• Design and implement a program of radical transformations in Level 2/3 processes using the six sigma framework
• Leading process development teams and black-belts
• Manage SLAs and data
• Build and enhance existing processes
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• Experience as Process Analyst
• Experience with process and continuous improvement
• Six Sigma background preferred
• Knowledge of change methodologies such as PROSCI/ADKAR
• Strong communication skills
What’s on offer
This is a 6 months+ engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply button.