Finite are seeking highly skilled Defence Senior Program Managers to fill a upcoming vacancy directly to Defence.
In this role you will be the single point of contact for a diverse range of stakeholders and be responsible for the overall engagement of project planning, management and delivery for a number of state-of-the-art mission systems and navigational projects.
- Assist with establishing diverse project teams
- Analysis and manage project and business requirements
- Work in collaboration with the architecture office to develop high level roadmaps, illustrating project milestones and future capabilities
- compile and maintain emerging project office artefacts which will include:
- a matrix of prioritised requirements
- project delivery schedules.
- risk management plans
- take holder engagement strategies
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary Project Management qualifications
- Minimum 10+ years of demonstrated Defence project Office experience
- Demonstrated experience managing high level and complex Defence projects
- High level verbal and written skills with a demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with team members and stakeholders
- Must hold an active NV1 security clearance or higher
Please submit your cv in WORD FORMAT.
Who are We
Finite is an Australian owned, award winning independent Defence and Government technology recruitment company. We currently supply to many of the country's largest prime contractors, SMEs, PSPs, State and Federal Government organisations.