Senior Project Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Project Manager|
|Job Published:||June 11, 2020 15:32|
• Large, high profile organisation
• Exciting project
• Long term contract
Our client, a large Kogarah based Financial Services organisation, is looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager for a large applications and infrastructure migration project.
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• The right candidate to manage the large-scale FTP transfers. To manage the end to end delivery of 79 FTP instances into new VM/Sterling platform.
• Work with the Business/Technology stakeholders to plan out the multiple releases with minimal disruption to business operations.
• Plan & decommission the 82 FTP Instances which aren’t in use by the application teams.
• Conduct deep dive analysis of 88 miscellaneous data transfer services and file stores to aim to decommission.
• Manage the risks and apply required governance for multiple releases.
• Manage the technology vendor in delivery of the design, build and testing aspects of the FTP migration.
• Background in Banking Applications - Wealth, Insurance, Workplace Services HR
• Experience and Knowledge in Sterling, SFTP, FTP, Tibco and File Storage
• Infrastructure experience with VMs and Networks, Firewalls
What’s on offer
This is a 9 months + engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send applications to email@example.com or Apply On Line. S12. Please note due to volume of response only successful candidates will be contacted
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's