Who is FinXL?
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance.
Who are our consultants?
We currently have more than 1200 consultants' assisting our clients across Australia, and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
In the role of a Senior Project Manager, your skills will be crucial in the following:
- Project manage the migration and consolidation of product offerings in consumer banking
- Streamline products as per model established product owner
- Take a funnelling approach to the migration
- Keep customer's interest at the forefront of mind while considering current market
What you bring to the team.
In order to represent the best of what we have to offer, you come to us with a multitude of positive attributes including:
- Extensive experience (5+ years ) in delivering consumer products projects (i.e. Savings, Transactions, Deposits, Rates & Fees, etc.)
- Regulatory Remediation and reporting experience
- Data Remediation experience
- Experience working in both Agile and traditional Waterfall methodologies
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Experience working with project management tools (MS Project, Smartsheet, Teamwork, etc)
Why work here?
We believe a career should provide a collaborative and supportive work environment, strong employee culture and cutting-edge technology and services - so many reasons to love it here. We go the extra mile for our consultants and act with integrity, to help deliver great outcomes to our consultants.
Job Code S22