A leading Financial Services organisation is seeking a Senior Project Manager who will deliver strategic foundational Identity and Access Management services on an 18 month fixed-term engagement.
Specifically, the role will be responsible for leading teams designing, developing and implementing the components of a large complex identity and access management program in the areas of provisioning/de-provisioning, directory services, privileged accounts, single sign on, metrics, compliance, user access reviews, etc. as well as providing governance and oversight across identify and access management initiatives across the company.
The successful consultant will be a leader who has extensive understanding of IAM technologies, concepts, policies, processes, best practices and solutions and can demonstrate recent delivery of IAM systems and services.
- 8+ years' experience as a Senior Project Manager in an Information Technology, Information Security, Service Delivery, or equivalent role on projects up to $10m and enterprise wide.
- Previous experience implementing enterprise Identity and Access Management solutions using SailPoint IIQ, Ping Identity or other market leader technology in a highly regulated and complex environment.
- Experience delivering program level reporting to the program team and executive stakeholders and working with technical operations, engineering and architecture teams.
- Proven ability to manage schedules, project scope, budget and timelines effectively.
Responsibilities and preferred skills:
- Manage and lead a team of architects, business analysts and SME's and partner with key stakeholders to deliver against agreed milestones and budget.
- Management of end-to-end project delivery in accordance with company policies, standards, and procedures.
- Ensure that all control objectives and corporate information security policies are being met.
- Self-starter with the ability to execute on deliverables with minimal supervision.
- Strong analytical/problem-solving skills with the ability to clearly articulate solution alternatives.
- Proven ability in collaborating and negotiating with cross-functional stakeholders to find mutually, acceptable solutions.
- CISSP, CISM, or equivalent security certification.
- Managing projects using waterfall, agile or hybrid delivery methods.
If you would like to be considered, please send applications or Apply On Line. S12. Please note due to volume of response only successful candidates will be contacted.