Senior Project Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Project Manager|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Lisa Hench|
|Job Published:||January 11, 2021 19:06|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Define requirements and prepare the requirements Document covering areas of Impact - Technology, Infrastructure, Integrations, Data Flows, Process Flows, Architecture and IT Applications
- Determine and facilitate coverage for all external/internal dependencies for various requirements
- Liaison with all key stakeholders (from business and technology) to ensure smooth execution of the deliverables
- Knowledge of various stages of application/software development to be able to involve with the Development and Testing teams
- Use the best practices to anticipate customer needs and provide the best possible inputs for solutions
- 6+ years of experience working as a Senior Project Manager in Asset Finance space in Banking Projects.
- Familiarity with Asset Finance products and systems.
- Experience in Agile methodology and its tools.
- Capability to review solution designs, test plans and test strategy
- Steakholder Management - working with blended models
- Capability to conduct workshops, presenting solutions to peers, business and stakeholders.
- Experienced in design and delivery of customized asset financing solutions, which include various finance products such as operating lease, finance lease, loans, hire purchases etc with complex contract structures which includes the components such as vehicle, insurance, Value Added Products etc.
- Regulatory & Basel reporting, Financial reporting, Loan delinquencies and FATCA/CRS.
- Good understanding of Asset Finance domain, with an insight into application design and integration, digital technologies, services and interfaces.
- High analytical skills
- A high degree of initiative and flexibility
- High customer orientation
- High quality awareness
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What's in it for you
- Long term opportunity, enterprise client -9mos plus extension
- Immediate start
- Competitive rate
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's