Who is FinXL?
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance.
Who are our consultants?
We currently have more than 1200 consultants' assisting our clients across Australia, and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Who you are.
As a Project Manager for FinXL, you will be consulting on an integral role in a large banking institution. Your job will be to ensure the success of project work within highly political environments, by employing your excellent stakeholder management skills. Every day you will utilize the client's standard implementation methodology, processes, and tools.
In the role of a Project Manager, your skills will be crucial in the following:
- Project manage cabling program in data centres
- Maintain overall project ownership and drives the coordination of activities and deliverables among all internal departments
- Manage the operational and tactical activities of supporting any 3rd party integrations
- Manager multiple top tier vendors
- Respond to and resolve requests and questions during the integration process
- Solicit stakeholder feedback and works with development teams to implement enhancements and fixes.
- Employ clients' standard project methodology, processes, and procedures
- Provide supplemental operational and tactical support to the Services team when bandwidth allows
- Perform special projects as requested.
What you bring to the team.
In order to represent the best of what we have to offer, you come to us with a multitude of positive attributes and experience including:
- Branch and coroporate networks, on premise data centres, Cloud, WiFi and SD WAN infrastructure design
- Firewalls and policy management, protect and detect tools
- Secure hosting fabrics, subnet migration, micro segmentation
- Network and security automation and orchestration and associated tools
- Network service offerings, service management
- Astute navigation skills of highly political environments with many layers
- Experience managing multiple top tier vendors at one time
- Experience in previous data centres
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent, in related discipline
- 3+ years of directly related project management work experience working on complex projects with large corporate clients
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Experience working with project management tools (MS Project, Smartsheet, Teamwork, etc)
Why work here?
We believe a career should provide a collaborative and supportive work environment, strong employee culture and cutting-edge technology and services - so many reasons to love it here. We go the extra mile for our consultants and act with integrity, to help deliver great outcomes to our consultants.
Due to the high volume of applicants, only those that are suitable will be contacted.
Consultant Code: S22
Vacancy Ref: CR/002734