Senior Project Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Project Manager|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||£900 - £901 per day|
|Contact Name:||Sam Robinson|
|Job Published:||July 14, 2021 18:35|
EUC Project Manager
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries.
We are looking for an experienced EUC Senior Project Manager to join our Sydney Team on an initial 12 months term with view to extend.
The Senior Project Manager will manage a number of End User Compute projects as part of a large data centre migration program. The projects will require someone to have an understanding of End User Technologies. Active Directory, Citrix, VDI, Video Conferencing, MS Exchange, O365.
This Project will benefit from someone who has worked within Enterprise environments and large multi-million dollar EUC projects.
- Deliver project objectives within time, resource and budget constraints through to closure
- Identify and resolve project issues before project baselines and benefits are impacted
- Identify innovative solutions and approaches
- Lead teams to motive and energize talent
- Sustain a sense of urgency around project critical paths and issues
- Persevere to overcome project setbacks
- Implement strategies to achieve project objectives
- Deliver to commitments
- Demonstrate full ownership and accountability delivering approved project outcomes
- Project stakeholders are engaged, clear on status, progress against all baselines, key risks and issues
- Meet or exceed stakeholder needs
- Clear and accurate status reporting focussed on approved baselines and project outcomes/benefits
- Ensure that project documentation is stored in the designated project control book, if in the event of leave another PM can pick up the project and understand all baselines, status, priorities, key issues and risks.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's