Who is FinXL?
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance.
Who are our consultants?
We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
The role of Senior Project Manager is to lead and manage project activities that deliver business and/or technology solutions, enabling the client to achieve regulatory compliance within Financial Markets.
This role is part of the Project management function/ office and involves
- Management of the corporate relationships and activities (Finance, IT etc.).
- Management and oversight of the end to end project delivery (schedule, budget, vendor engagements and milestones).
- Management of synergies across the regulatory change portfolio.
- Management of all risks, issues, dependencies and assumptions within each project.
- Management and oversight across all project streams including Technology, Compliance & HR for end to end delivery of strategic responses to support the business change
Why work here?
We believe a career should provide a collaborative and supportive work environment, strong employee culture and cutting-edge technology and services - so many reasons to love it here. We go the extra mile for our consultants and act with integrity, to help deliver great outcomes to our consultants.
Apply now for consideration.
Job Code: S22