Senior Project Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Project Manager|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Erika Ventura|
|Job Published:||April 11, 2022 17:33|
FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.
As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager to join our team.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Accountable for developing the project strategy and managing scope, solution and delivery approach.
- Accountable for defining delivery plans and manage execution against plan, optimising sequence in line with prioritisation, resource capacity, capability and other constraints. Facilitating option assessments, trade-off conversations and impact assessments as required
- Accountable for integrating release and implementation activities across technology delivery partners, and business functions.
- Identify and manage project/stream risks, issues, and dependencies, liaising as required with other Program Leads and/or business leads.
- Build effective working relationships with Business and Technology stakeholders and delivery partners, integrating input from across the group to make decisions, implement change and optimise outcomes.
- Adopting and contributing to practical and consistent framework, tools, methods, and principles to facilitate effective Program and Project delivery.
- Contribute to the design, embedment and management of the divisions strategic execution system, and the role of Program Delivery within it.
- Governance & Risk:
- Accountable for ensuring assigned Programs/Projects adhere to Divisional and Group policies e.g. ePO Governance Framework, Internal Risk Framework.
- Integrate first line Quality Assurance activities through the delivery lifecycle, contribute to second line QA and Audit as required.
- Provide governance and reporting over delivery teams, delivery partners and vendor progress.
- Kronos Time & Attendance experience
- Knowledge and understanding of General Insurance, preferably with Digital background
- Program/Project Management Certification
- Agile/Scrum Certification
- Demonstrated experience and track record in leading multiple projects with budget up to at least $10m, or leading streams within large scale, multi-dimensional, multi-year programs.
- 6+ years in Program, Project delivery across diverse range of projects e.g. business transformation, application development, cultural change
- Roll your mouse over to that Apply Now button if you think your skills and experience fit the bill for this role. Submitted CVs must be in Word.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Project Manager - Financial Crime
Sydney, New South Wales
Senior Mobile DevOps Engineer
AU$140000 - AU$145000 per annum
Senior Data Engineer
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
Senior Network Engineer
Sydney, New South Wales