Senior Project Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Project Manager|
|Job Published:||August 15, 2019 14:17|
- Start ASAP
- Contract through untill 30 June 2020 with 2 x up to 12 months extensions
- NV1 Clearance required
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
- Oversight of the department’s ICT Infrastructure Transformation program which is focused on 5 streams of remediation work on:
- End User Compute (EUC); Network; Platform; Storage; and Security environments.
- Deliverables include: - Developing and maintaining project plans and objectives - Monitoring production and quality to customer/stakeholder/sponsor standards - Identifying and resolving issues and risks - Reporting on project progress, - Implementing change practices - Managing resources to ensure schedule remains on track - Portfolio management - Leading meetings and setting expectations for project team - Maintaining budget - Reporting on projects and portfolios
- Previous Senior Project Manager experience including the use of Agile and Waterfall Methodologies.
- Proven leadership skills, Strong analytical; organisational skills and financial and executive reporting skills.
- Project management in IT system development and implementation.
- Skills in people management including performance management and quality assurance.
- Identifying risks and mitigating IT risks and using the department’s IT architecture and strategic planning frameworks.
- Experience managing ICT Infrastructure projects (essential).
- Change and transformation including business change management, portfolio, program and project management and benefits management.
- An interest in and experience in managing ICT Security Projects including familiarity with the Protective Security Policy Framework would be desirable but not essential
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send applications to email@example.com or contact Rita on 02 6243 6441 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's