Senior Project Manager- Virtual Workplace
|Job Title:||Senior Project Manager- Virtual Workplace|
|Job Published:||May 27, 2020 14:22|
• Sydney CBD based
• High profile organisation
• Cutting edge Global program
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Project Manager with a focus on virtual workplace technology to work for a large financial services company in the Sydney CBD.
Who you are
You will have the following skills and experience
• Delivering projects in line with various business units and technology partners
• Experience in virtual workplace technology projects
• Human centred design background
• Experience in automating and transforming business processes, specifically physical access management and provisioning.
• Delivering projects focussed on automation of physical access management.
• Provide project summaries via various mediums
• Managing risks/issues will ensure milestones and project deliverables
• Identity access management experience
• Experience in application installations and refreshes, and an understanding of relevant infrastructure
• Experience with cloud technologies and system images
What’s on offer?
6 months’ contract + with large, high profile organisation
If you would like to be considered, please email your application to email@example.com or click the apply button! Code S12. Please note due to the large volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's