Great 10 month plus contract opportunity to provide project support services for key Enterprise Workforce Management project within the Transport sector. Flex work conditions, Burwood / WFH hybrid mix.
- Provide project and operational support, including monitoring and reporting on project plans, milestones and deliverables, to ensure time, cost and quality indicators and in line with project plans
- Provide a range of administrative services, including, coordinating meetings and preparing agendas/papers and co-ordinating Steer Co packs
- Provide project procurement and purchasing support for the program
- Assist with analysis of project costs - actuals, forecasts, budgets
- Assist with maintenance of program and project risk & issue registers
- Provide project coordination assistance as required by senior project managers, for example; prepare status reports, draft process flows and analysis activities, maintain stakeholder register and assist PM's in their day-to-day PM activities
- Provide support to activities associated with timely & efficient on-boarding and exiting team members & associated hardware/software
- Demonstrated experience in project managing and providing project support services
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
If you are pro-active, hands-on, good at managing relationships and have the above mentioned skills and experience then please apply! (S52)