|Job Title:||QA Engineer|
|Location:||North Ryde - Sydney|
|Job Published:||March 27, 2019 13:13|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a large North Ryde based telecommunication organisation, is looking for an experienced QA Engineer with experience in testing of broadcast technologies (e.g set-up boxes, gateways and head-end components).
• Planning, creating and executing manual and automated test activities
• Designing and assisting in building test automation architecture
• Working with stakeholders to develop and implement related test plans and test cases
• Managing defects and proactively identifying risks to management
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• Experiencend in broadcasting or media environment mandatory
• 3+ years’ experience in manual and automated testing (focus on manual)
• ISTQB certification
• Strong experience in planning, creating and executing tests
• Familiar with Agile methodologies
• Good stakeholder management skills
What’s on offer
This is a 5 months+ engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on email@example.com or click the apply button.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's