Senior Radio Network Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Radio Network Engineer|
|Job Published:||February 26, 2020 18:23|
• Unique Opportunity
• Great work environment
• High profile organisation
This is a great role for a Senior Radio Network Engineer to join a large Western Sydney based Infrastructure Project.
Who you are:
You will have the following skills/experience:
• Design lead a replacement fixed-wireless UHF radio-over-IP network
• Analyse the current radio network’s coverage and capacity, and how well the end ‘User-Equipment’ is serviced at client’s fixed asset site locations
• Engage with the ACMA for compliance and licensing.
• Specify radio and antenna systems for: the radio network base-stations sites, end-user sites, and point-to-point radio links.
• Model radio coverage predictions using a combination of manual calculations and software modelling tools (e.g. Pathloss, EDX Pro or other commonly used software modelling tools).
• Perform radio surveys and radio coverage performance testing and validation.
• Liaise with the project manager, SCADA infrastructure program manager and design manager to review and assess other project designs and dependencies, as required to ensure compliance with the above criteria.
The successful candidate must be an Australian Citizen
What’s on offer
This is a 3 month + Contract in a highly regarded organisation
If you would like to be considered, please send applications to email@example.com or contact Jackie Gibbons on 02 8243 6822 to discuss further- or apply on line. Code: S12
Who we are:
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.