Senior Risk Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Risk Manager|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Erin Perry|
|Job Published:||September 14, 2020 12:32|
Who is FinXL?
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance.
Who are our consultants?
We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
What you will do:
- Comply with Risk Management Framework policies and standards
- Extensive Stakeholder Management including initiating meetings and ensuring risk profile model is understood and adopted
- Identify, document and monitor the closure of issues
- Minimum 5 years' experience as a Risk Manager
- Audit Experience and Control Reporting knowledge
- 3+ years of experience within Banking institutions
- Knowledge of regulatory environments i.e.) APRA, ASIC, and/or BASEL
- Experience in Business Lending or Credit Risk
- Experience working specifically on projects (not BAU)
- Understanding of business drivers
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications and/or significant knowledge and experience in a similar role
- Proven ability in monitoring, assessing and implementing compliance frameworks in response to regulatory and external change
- Experience in providing expert advice and recommendations at a senior level.
- Analytical mindset and excellent problem-solving skills, able to interpret complex regulatory policy and establish solutions for its implementation and fast adoption.
Apply now for consideration. Job Code S22.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's