Senior SAP CRM Developer (EL1)
|Job Title:||Senior SAP CRM Developer (EL1)|
|Location:||Canberra, Australian Capital Territory|
|Contact Name:||Jeremy Nilsvang|
|Job Published:||August 04, 2021 18:23|
- Start ASAP | Canberra Location
- 12 month contract with period up to 24 month extension
- Australian Citizens
Finite is an Australian owned award-winning independent ICT recruitment company that currently supplies to many of the country's largest banks, telecommunications, commercial and State and Federal Government organisations. Finite has offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra, Adelaide, Perth, Auckland and Wellington.
Seeking a Senior SAP CRM Developer to undertake technical design and development of highly complex custom solutions
- Perform and manage analysis, design, development, prototyping, unit testing and maintenance activities.
- Solve highly complex problems and deliver high quality solutions.
- Perform high-level analysis of technical requirements to support project evaluation with proposed solutions.
- Undertake technical design and development of highly complex custom solutions, and/or standard conversion and migration solutions requiring SAP CRM oData expertise and knowledge of integrated voice recognition systems.
- Manage the release and ensure go-live production support and maintenance for the team's developments.
- Proactively share knowledge and expertise as the subject matter expert, and provide assistance and mentorship to less experienced colleagues.
- Ensure compliance with endorsed software development methodologies.
- Provide support to development teams to ensure high quality custom solution realisation.
- Lead and manage the operations of a team including overseeing work priorities and resource management.
- Maintain and support existing system/technology to support day-to-day operation.
- Development experience and technical skills across SAP CRM
- Development Expert (2+ years)
- SAP CRM
- Data developer
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a high level of initiative, requiring limited supervision
- Ability to undertake objective, systematic analysis and draw accurate conclusions based on evidence
- Ability to think strategically and align operational activity accordingly
- Well-developed negotiation and stakeholder management skills, with an ability to understand the audience and context and effectively tailor communication and communication style
- Ability to collaborate, negotiate with and influence staff and stakeholders to achieve optimal outcomes
- Ability to manage and resolve conflict using appropriate strategies
- Ability to prioritise competing tasks and work collaboratively to deliver quality outcomes with a demonstrated track record of delivering application deliverables on time and of high quality
- Ability to design and develop high quality and efficient code in an Agile software development environment
- Familiarity and experience with integrated voice recognition system application development
- Experience working in a large agency, preferably Federal Government and Services Australia
How to apply:
Please hit the apply button or email your resume and for more information contact the Finite Group on 6243 6475.
Finite actively encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
SAP ABAP Developers CRM or FICO Desirable
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
Senior Java Developer
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
$850-975 per day inc super
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
Sydney, New South Wales