The client is a large government financial services provider seeking a Support Desk Analyst with 5 years experience providing L1/L2/L3 support.
Who you are
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of experience in a Service Desk Analyst role, providing L1/L2/L3 support.
Keys for success
- Required qualifications (or experience): ITIL/ITSM
- Experience working in environments using Active Directory, group policy and Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft Exchange
- Advanced networking knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Prior experience in government or financial institutions
- Certifications: MCP, MCSE, CCNA, CCENT
You will be responsible providing senior operational technology support for Bank staff.
- Provide professional customer service
- Ensure timely resolutions and escalations.
- Ensure support requests are effectively dealt with and staff updated on the status of their logged calls.
- Ensure that problem diagnosis and troubleshooting support requests are effectively dealt with, and information is provided to the service desk system.
- Provide training and support to Service Desk Analysts.
- Adhere to, and recommend improvements to, Service Desk policies and procedures.
- Maintain compliance with the Bank's standards.
Who we are
The Finite group is a multi-award winning consultancy recognised across Australia and New Zealand for excellence in recruitment for the technology consultancy space. We have 20 years of year on year success. Our teams specialise in the following areas of technology recruitment (contract and permanent): DevOps | Business Intelligence | Big Data | Analytics | Infrastructure | Engineering | Digital; iOS Android| Front End Development| Back End Development | UX | UI | Research | Project Management | Change Management | AdOps | Service Delivery |