Senior/Lead Performance Test Analyst
|Job Title:||Senior/Lead Performance Test Analyst|
|Location:||Canberra, Australian Capital Territory|
|Contact Name:||Sinthu Thomas|
|Job Published:||September 10, 2021 15:03|
- Nov 2021 start | Canberra Location
- Initials contract for 12 months with extensions
- Australian Citizenship required - Baseline clearance required
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are looking to engage multiple Senior/Lead Performance Test Analyst to support a new major project for one of our clients' here in Canberra.
The key responsibilities include:
- Create long term strategy for performance testing including approach that focuses on leveraging automation scripts for performance testing using the department's performance test tools (i.e. Load runner)
- Strategy to address how performance testing will be integrated within scaled agile sprints
- Provide recommendations towards performance monitoring tools
- Support existing performance test team with the scripting, execution and reporting of release performance test
- Experience in performance testing applications
- Drafting project change risk assessments based on current and future systems
- Creating detailed test plans including application simulation models and test run schedules
- Preparing, developing and executing test scripts and scenarios via LoadRunner
- Undertaking detailed performance analysis in a multi technology and platform environment
- Reviewing, assessing and communicating risks
- Test reporting and analysing application performance
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work within Agile teams and autonomously if required and possess strong analytical and negotiation skills
- Specified Personnel will be expected to transfer skills and knowledge to departmental staff and ensure appropriate documentation is stored in accordance with the Department's recordkeeping policy and practices.
The key skills required are:
- Demonstrated experience as a Performance Test Lead (6+ years)
- In performance testing tools, including LoadRunner, Micro Focus ALM, Script Development in any of the following protocols, CITRIX / VDI, Web (HTTP/HTML), Web Services, Siebel, Java, Mobile.
- Good SQL and troubleshooting skills
- Effort and schedule estimation experience for projects
- Performance analysis and monitoring experience using different monitoring techniques and technologies
- Familiarity with DevOps and Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD)
- Familiarity with different software development methodologies, including Waterfall, Agile, and hybrid methodologies
- Demonstrated understanding and/or experience of performance testing methodologies, development of detailed test plans and application simulation models
- ISTQB Foundation Certificate or equivalent certificate/practical experience.
- ISTQB Advanced Level Test Analyst or equivalent.
- ISTQB Advanced Level Agile Technical Tester or equivalent.
- ISTQB Foundation Agile Extension Certificate or equivalent.
- ISTQB Advanced Test Manager Certificate or equivalent, or relevant practical experience.
- ISTQB Advanced Level Test Automation Engineer or equivalent.
- ISTQB Foundation Level Mobile Application Testing or equivalent.
- Experience with DevOps and CI/CD practices.
- Certification in automation tools.
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send applications or contact Sinthu on 02 6243 6415 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Performance Test Analyst - Multiple Roles
Senior Test Analyst
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
Technical Test Analyst
Wellington Central, Wellington
NZ$95000 - NZ$105000 per annum + Flexible working & career development
Automation Test Analyst - TOSCA
Wellington Central, Wellington
NZ$115 - NZ$130 per hour
Automation Test Analyst - Multiple Positions