|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Riddhi Moitra|
|Job Published:||April 16, 2021 19:15|
* CBD & Work from Home Option
* Great Opportunity
* Global company
This Senior Solution Designer position sits within the Business Banking IT business unit which delivers customer servicing and originations technology solutions for the bank's customer portfolio via both online and staff facing channels.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
* Aligned to a set of solutions within a Domain, with expert skills.
* Supports the solution architect in understanding current state and impacts of solution architectures for programs, projects in other domains and complex projects.
* Convert requirements into architectures and solution designs that make up the blueprint for a solution for projects that do not require involvement from a solution architect.
* Lead alignment of end-to-end design developed by different teams and ensure that it meets business requirements.
* Ensure alignment and provide traceability of lower-level design to technical solution architecture.
* Lead the escalation and resolution management of issues identified in design that cross solution/application boundaries.
* Lead the diagnosis and resolution of issues that have been identified in test that cross solution/application boundaries.
* Confirm the operational service management of designs are fit for purpose.
* Management of Solution Design Delivery teams within an engagement
Who you are:
* Domain knowledge of Banking and Financial Services.
* Experience in development of Customer facing Apps.
* Experience in Frontend Development is a must.
What's on offer
12 Months contract with possibility of extension.
700 Per Day or 130K Package
If you would like to be considered, please send applications or contact Riddhi Moitra on 8243 6827 to discuss further or apply online.
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's