- Critical, high profile client and Program
- Attractive rates/salary
- Working from home, however client offices are in the Sydney CBD
FinXL is seeking an Senior System Administrator to support a leading Financial Services client in a large infrastructure project delivery program.
You will have the following skills/experience:
- Advanced knowledge of Cisco technologies (Cisco UCS, FI's).
- Strong understanding of hardware systems (Cisco and HP).
- Strong understanding of automation solutions and programming languages (VRA/VRO, Puppet and/or PowerShell).
- Strong experience in writing standards and procedures, and other support documentation.
- Exposure to Infrastructure as a Service models.
- Exposure to Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment methodologies.
What's on offer:
Long term opportunity
Critical, high profile projects
To be considered for this exciting opportunity please apply online, or for more information please contact Evan Gavin on
Who we are:
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Job Reference - S38