Senior Test Analyst
|Job Title:||Senior Test Analyst|
|Location:||Canberra CBD, Australian Capital Territory|
|Contact Name:||Jackie Gibbons|
|Job Published:||March 02, 2021 13:53|
* Canberra based
* Great Opportunity
* Great company
Our client, a large telecommunications Organisation in Canberra is looking for a Senior Test Analyst with an NV1 and a telecommunications background.
Who you are:
You will have the following skills/experience:
* Prepare the Detailed Test Plan and acquire approvals from the Stakeholders.
* Ensure that System and Business requirements
* Perform Testing activities on the Secure Video Teleconference (SVTC), Voice Teleconference (VTC) and Coalition Wide Area Network (CWAN).
* Develop DT&E, AT&E and OT&E Test Plans and manage their test activities.
* Test Readiness Review Checklist conduct and coordination.
* Liaise and work with Voice and Video Engineers, Business Analyst, Change Coordinator, Solution Architect and Technical writers daily.
* Perform Project co-ordination tasks like scheduling meetings and taking minutes in the meetings for the Delivery Lead and Project Manager.
* Providing input into the Monthly Project Activity Report - Invoice Validation.
* Create the monthly Acceptance Certificate for the project team and submit to Delivery Lead.
* Coordinating the weekly timesheets and weekly reports submission of all the Project Team members.
* Helping the Project Team in setting up the new team members accesses, desks etc.
* NV1 or higher Security clearance
What's on offer
6 month + contract with a Canberra based telecommunications company
If you would like to be considered, please send applications or contact Jackie Gibbons on 8243 6822 to discuss further or apply on line.
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's