Senior Test Analyst
|Job Title:||Senior Test Analyst|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Erika Ventura|
|Job Published:||April 29, 2022 19:17|
FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.
As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are looking for a Senior Test Analyst to join our team. The Senior Test Analyst candidate will need to be all-rounded; able to adapt to a fast-paced, lean and agile working environment.
In summary, the Senior Test Analyst role will:
- Conduct, both effectively and efficiently, required testing for key project and program delivery; ensuring all defects are recorded and managed to resolution,
- Have a strong theoretical and practical knowledge of key test and test automation tools,
- Assist in the development, implementation, maintenance, automation and process/documentation for the Coles Payments Platforms test environments and testing tools,
- Train and coach Payments BAU and project resources in the use of and methodologies adopted for testing,
- Have the ability to lead project test teams and create test execution and acceptance plans,
- Ability to create test summary reports and report in line with defect manage management practices,
- Have a good working knowledge of JIRA and QC (other) test management applications/practices,
- Ensure all works completed are in line with strategy and align to the values of the client
- Hands on experience with payments, transaction flow, acquiring, messaging and settlement reconciliation
- Strong background in testing automation tools, scripting and test practices - minimum three years
- Previous experience environment management and test data creation for test automation
- Proven ability to deliver in both waterfall / agile / hybrid environments
- Ability to manage relationships with key stakeholders, vendors, and brands (both written and verbal)
- Ability to manage risk-based testing in a critical and highly available environment
- Proven experience in testing for critical systems, complex technology environment Payments a bonus.
- Roll your mouse over to that Apply Now button if you think your skills and experience fit the bill for this role. Submitted CVs must be in Word.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's