Service Delivery Manager
|Job Title:||Service Delivery Manager|
|Location:||Canberra, Australian Capital Territory|
|Contact Name:||Sinthu Thomas|
|Job Published:||October 08, 2021 15:35|
- Ensuring our ACT customers perceive us as a high value supplier of services
- Developing a position as No #1 specialist supplier of high value services to Federal Government
- Canberra based opportunity
We are looking for a dedicated Service Delivery Manager (SDM) to partner with our sales and delivery teams to strengthen customer relationships. The role sits in our Delivery Team to assure future delivery success and delivery governance. The SDM will build relationships with key internal and external stakeholders with a focus on quality, control cost, and successful performance. Reporting and monitoring key service metrics and managing resolutions to meet service outcomes is also important. This will assure transparent operations and successful customer outcomes.
To be successful in this role, the SDM will rely on teamworking skills, as well as communication, negotiation and relationship management. Attention to detail and strong acumen in IT delivery processes is essential.
Service Delivery Manager Responsibilities:
- Maintaining strong positive relationships with customers, sales and delivery teams, with a particular focus on assigned accounts.
- Build internal and external company partnerships with key stakeholders to strengthen company's services and maximise our delivery value in the market.
- Manage consultant care for assigned accounts.
- Manage the implementation of delivery processes and procedures for assigned accounts.
- Control cost and achieve budget to actualise profit expectations for assigned accounts. This includes determining ways to reduce cost without sacrificing customer satisfaction and delivery performance.
- Manage delivery resource utilisation for assigned accounts, including increases, decreases and change as required.
- Report service metrics, including tracking and reporting.
- Manage customer satisfaction feedback and using your creativity to establish, improve, and refine services.
- Remain organised and meet deadlines.
Service Delivery Manager Requirements:
- Tertiary qualifications in a Business-related field.
- Experience in customer service, leadership and service delivery of complex services to Federal Government and other clients.
- Strong customer service, agile delivery team environment, project management, negotiation and quality control skills.
- Good resource planning skills.
- Strong teamwork skills and attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills
- A proactive approach to your learning and development, continuously improving your knowledge, skills and experience
- Experience of working in an agile product or project management environment
Who you are:
The qualities and experience below will be your trademarks:
- Have a demonstrable and proven track record of service delivery management in Federal Government and in the private sector, with a demonstrable aptitude for leveraging excellent customer relationships to ensure successful outcomes for all parties.
- Have an extensive background in IT and or Commercial/Public Sector projects, managed services and staff augmentation engagements
- Demonstrate a good understanding of government procurement and government contract vehicles
- Display commercial acumen to ensure financial growth is achieved through a defined strategic plan
- Show creativity, drive and tenacity, with excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Demonstrate strong negotiation and closing skills along with a competitive edge
- Demonstrate ability to communicate in a straightforward, honest and engaging manner, choosing appropriate styles to maximise understanding and impact
Who are we?
FinXL IT Professional Services was established in 2003 by parent company, the Finite Group, and has an international presence with nine offices across ANZ. FinXL delivers a range of high value ICT professional services, consulting and solutions to medium to large enterprises and government organisations, including many ASX 200 corporations. Service offerings include Digital Transformation, Business Transformation, Project Services, SAP Services, Information Services, Security & Infrastructure, Software Solutions and Technology Services. FinXL won the prestigious ABA100 Australian Business Award for Training in 2019 and Business Innovation the previous year. Group revenues exceeded $450 million in FY19, with a team of over 2,000 consultants working with clients across Australia and New Zealand.
Our Values: We are passionate about people, we do the right thing, we take ownership, we work together and we do what it takes with a "can do" attitude!
For a confidential career discussion, please contact our ACT Regional Manager on 02 6243 6488.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Wellington Central, Wellington
NZ$120 - NZ$140 per hour
Auckland, New Zealand
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
Project Interface Manager
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
$900-1080inc super per day
Data and Records Manager
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory