FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Telecommunications, Commercial, Government and Finance.
FinXL are looking to engage several Level 3 Help Desk Managers for one of our large corporate Telecommunication clients on a contractual basis. The role will be based in Melbourne and will be onsite for our client.
The successful Service Delivery Manager’s will provide end to end technical services management and all aspects of delivery business including, but not limited to, reporting, SLA management, contract management, reduction of aged tickets, capability development and initiatives for innovation with our customer base, all within a managed Telecommunication and ICT environment.
• Service Management
• Learnings in ITIL 2, 3 and specialisation
• Understanding of Contracts Management
• Knowledge of 6Sigma or Lean and/or Project Management
• Engagement in Service Desks, enterprise service tools
• Leadership, Accountability, taking responsibility for actions of others
• Manages Operational, commercial and reputational risk
• Review of financial performance and specifically margin achievement
• Delivery reporting, weekly/monthly
• Partner and Supplier engagement
• SLA performance and achievement
Technical knowledge and understanding of:
• Understanding of multi-platform and high demand technology
• Understanding of Applications Management, design and use (server/mobile)
• Enterprise Voice & IP Telephony
• Contact Centre
• Some understanding/knowledge of Cloud, DC and collaboration solutions
• Wireless network
• LAN & WAN
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role please do not hesitate to apply.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.