|Job Title:||ServiceNow Architect|
|Location:||Canberra CBD, Australian Capital Territory|
|Contact Name:||Jackie Gibbons|
|Job Published:||March 02, 2022 15:49|
Work from home
12 months + contract
Australian Citizenship required
Our client is looking for an experienced ServiceNow Architect to work for a large organisation - Work from home.
Skills and experience:
* Architecture, design, implementation and management of the ServiceNow application within the enterprise environment.
* Design and architect ServiceNow Modules including ITSM, ITBM, ITOM CMDB, discovery jobs, and automation workflows using ServiceNow Orchestrator.
* Provide architectural and big picture oversight for ServiceNow development and implementation projects, share best practices and be consultative throughout the technical design of the project.
* Proven experience in full development lifecycle (requirements, design, build, test, deploy, support).
* Experience in ITIL Service processes of Incident, Problem, Change, Release, Request fulfilment, Configuration Management and Service Desk function.
* Relevant ServiceNow certification(s)
* Australian Citizenship required
Please call Jackie on 0432 268 298 or apply online. Code S12
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology-enabled business solutions and consulting services across many industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. By delivering services and implementing new systems, processes, and technology, we assist our clients in gaining competitive advantage and reaching new heights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's