- Start ASAP | Canberra Location
- 12 months contract with further 12 months extension
- NV1 Clearance required
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
- Experience creating transform maps, user stories, acceptance criteria, estimating configuration effort and delivering high-quality product in alignment with sprint schedules;
- Experience participating in technical design workshops and documenting design decisions, actions and business rules;
- You will prepare analyses related to projects;
- Troubleshoot production and test issues, recommend correction action and perform resolution efforts; and
- You will engage with stakeholders to understand project requirements.
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send in your application to Simmi and you can call on 02 6243 6460 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.