|Job Title:||SharePoint Developer|
|Job Published:||May 16, 2019 14:59|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a Brisbane CBD based government organisation, is looking for an experienced SharePoint Developer / Consultant.
• Scripted provisioning of SharePoint 2013 UAT environment built in 2-2-1 configuration with two application servers, two web front-end servers and a single database server and Office Web Apps server
• UAT to include the installation and configuration of Nintex, Record Point, Lightning Conductor, add-ins, the deployment of packaged custom farms solutions and service agents for AvePoint
• Provide recommendations for moving non-packaged customisations/solutions between environments (Nintex workflows and forms, content editor web parts, master pages customisations, display templates, scripts, etc.
• A functional User Acceptance Testing environment will allow de-risk upgrades to SharePoint Add-Ins, forms and workflow solutions and upgrades to SharePoint, Farm Solutions and Windows by testing them in an environment closely resembling Production
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• Good knowledge of SharePoint 2013 and Windows Server
• Experience with user acceptance testing (UAT)
• Experience with SharePoint migrations and upgrades
What’s on offer
This is a 5 week engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on email@example.com or click the apply button.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's