Sharepoint Developer - M24
|Job Title:||Sharepoint Developer - M24|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Kamal Mann|
|Job Published:||May 18, 2021 11:28|
FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.
As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are seeking a Sharepoint Developer to join our team full time who will be working onsite in Melbourne CBD. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience of the specification, creation and delivery of PowerApps and Power Automates
- Significant experience in SharePoint Web development and administration on different SharePoint versions
- Preferrred: devops CI/CD using Powershell, PNP, Github, Jenkins, Azure DevOps
- Preferred: any experience with: AngularJS, CSS, HTML, XML, JSON, REST API, SOAP, CSOM - Typescript, React, SPFramework (O365 SPOnline)
- Swag and Kong exposure
- General O365 experience - specifically MS Teams.
Role Knowledge & Technical Competencies
- Work closely with the Delivery Lead to analyse requirements and contribute to the envisioning and creation of webparts and API integrations.
- Provide quality assurance for any works delivered by external providers, raising any defects promptly and accurately with the Delivery Lead.
- Work collaboratively with other service teams and influence with a focus on delivery
- Ensure internal coding, accessibility and design standards are met
- Provide technical consultancy to the project in line with experience.
- Assist with operational readiness for the various applications within Microsoft Teams\Sharepoint platform prior to go-live.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please create a cover letter outlining your reason(s) for consideration, along with an up to date catered C.V and 'Apply Now'.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's