|Job Title:||SharePoint Engineer|
|Location:||Canberra, Australian Capital Territory|
|Contact Name:||Anu Ananth|
|Job Published:||August 26, 2021 17:38|
- Immediate Start | Canberra Location
- Initial contract for 12 months with extension options
- Australian Citizen - Must have an NV1 clearance
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL is looking to engage a SharePoint Engineer for a long-term engagement with a sought after client.
To be successful in this role:
- SharePoint 2013 experience
- Office 365 knowledge or experience
- Strong skills with SharePoint configuration and administration
- Hands on experience with SharePoint Online
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Only Australian citizens with minimum Negative Vetting 1 security clearance will be considered for the role.
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send applications or contact Anu Ananth on 02 6243 6455 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's