SharePoint/Microsoft 365 Developer
|Job Title:||SharePoint/Microsoft 365 Developer|
|Location:||Canberra, Australian Capital Territory|
|Contact Name:||Anu Ananth|
|Job Published:||November 03, 2020 15:12|
- Minimum NV1 Clearance is a must
- 12-month engagement
- Start ASAP
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology-enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain a competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL is seeking to engage the services of a SharePoint/Microsoft 365 Developer.
To be successful in this role:
- 5+ years' experience demonstrating a high level of analytical thinking used to solve problems through the efficient use of software and an understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Proven experience designing, developing, and deploying data collection and reporting solutions using SharePoint and the Microsoft Office 365 Power Platform (Power Apps, Power Automate, and Power BI)
- Experience with Microsoft Access and the Power Platform Common Data Service
- Basic understanding of database structures and experience authoring SQL statements
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 collaboration tools (Teams & SharePoint; including administration tasks such as creating/configuring SharePoint sites & managing user permissions)
- Experience in a client-facing professional services environment
- Strong attention to detail in both communications and solution development
- Ability to work well independently and lead various project initiatives
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's