Shift Lead / Technical Expert
|Job Title:||Shift Lead / Technical Expert|
|Job Published:||June 12, 2020 17:48|
• Adelaide Location
• Leading Enterprise Client
• Competitive Remuneration
FinXL is seeking a Shift Lead / Technical Expert for 24x7 Operational Teams across Managed Networks.
You will have the following skills/experience:
• Providing technical and people leadership across the shift team, be a subject matter expert and actively mentor and develop the staff to continually increase their proficiency.
• Working in a 24/7 roster shift environment and applying Incident management methodologies to detect and resolve faults in an effective and timely manner to meet monthly KPI metrics
• Providing specialised technical expertise in the investigation and rectification of complex faults and routines associated to customer’s private networks for their enterprise customers
• Providing pro-active change management with customers to ensure that customer impact of service/network changes and planned outages are minimised.
• Co-ordinating with service desk, customers, vendors and all other resolver groups to ensure a timely resolution
• Telecommunications experience would be an advantage
What’s on offer:
This is a long-term engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please call Jackie Gibbons on 02 8243 6822 or email; firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply button.
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
SOC Analyst- SPLUNk,
North Shore, New South Wales
Business Analyst - Cyber Security (M6)
Project Manager - CyberSecurity (M6)
Strategy Consultant - M&A
Sydney, New South Wales
Performance Test Engineer
Sydney, New South Wales