|Job Title:||Siebel Analyst/Designer|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Simmi Vakharia|
|Job Published:||June 24, 2021 14:11|
- Start ASAP | Canberra Location
- 15 month contract with 24 months extension options
- Australian Citizen
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are looking to engage a Siebel Analyst or Designer to run workshops with clients to co-design fit for purpose solutions.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- both high level and detailed designs within client's Siebel infrastructure, working with both developers and testers to ensure quality outcomes.
- analysing business processes, business requirements and use cases
- developing sound and cost-effective solutions to meet business requirements
- producing high level and detailed design documents
- workshop facilitation
- conceptual modelling
- stakeholder consultation
- providing support to development, test and support teams as required
- Providing support to business areas as required
The key skills required for this role are:
- Applied experience with Siebel technology
- Proven ability to work in a team environment with the ability to work with limited supervision and achieve results
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send in your application to Simmi and you can call on 02 6243 6460 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's