FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL is looking to engage a Skype for Business Consultant in Canberra.
To be successful for this role candidate must have
- Knowledge of, or experience with video conferencing, VOIP, and connecting analogue devices to Skype for Business
- Knowledge of Exchange and how it works in a Resource Domain
- Knowledge of certificates
- Skype for Business – Experience with greenfield setup, migration/provisioning of users, BUA support, applying updates, and HA/DR methodology
- Windows Server – General support, Task Scheduler, and update cycle
- PowerShell – General admin tasks (covering Skype and AD), ability to script complex solutions, automate tasks, and generate basic reports
- Active Directory – Specifically, knowledge regarding use of resource domains for Skype for Business, and identity management
- Automation – Knowledge of core concepts, as related to provisioning new users, and subsequent configuration
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send applications to email@example.com or contact Sinthu on 02 6243 6415 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.