|Job Title:||Smallworld Developer|
|Job Published:||December 02, 2019 14:56|
We urgently require a highly skilled Smallworld (GE) Developer with 5-6 years of development experience on Smallworld for a critical project currently in-flight.
• 3-6 month engagement with view to extend
• IMMEDIATE START!!
• Melbourne CBD Location
FinXL Professional Services is a leading IT consultancy providing a broad range of services to assist large Australian enterprises and Government departments to deliver IT projects.
At present, an outstanding opportunity exists for an experienced Smallworld Developer to join our consulting team onsite at a large Australian telecommunications organisation.
• Ideally you will be experienced in Smallworld core versions up to and including 5.x
• Be familiar with the full software life cycle and will have been involved in many Smallworld developments for the telco/utility industry.
• Initial critical project work based in Melbourne CBD.
Essential Skills and Experience:
• Excellent Interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
• GE Smallworld Magik
• Software development skills for requirements analysis, design and support
• Ability to multi-task and have flexibility to adjust to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Effective time-management
• Consulting Background
• Data Modelling/CASE Tool knowledge
• Smallworld GDO, PNI, LNI and/or EO
• Smallworld Core 5.x or minimum 4.x
• Design Manager
• Smallworld Internet Application Server SIAS and Network Inventory Gateway
• Experience in Telco/Utilities (Electricity, Gas, Water) industries
• Degree in spatial Sciences, Geomatics, Computer Science or Engineering