|Job Title:||SmartComm Engineer|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Kamal Mann|
|Job Published:||December 17, 2020 16:43|
FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.
As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are seeking a SmartComm Engineer to join our team full time who will be working onsite in Melbourne CBD. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
About the role:
We're looking for a Senior SmartCOMM Developer to join our FinXL Team. We have a number of our Clients that we are helping build out their systems. You will be responsible for handling the day-to-day initiatives and projects, working as a Senior Developer helping to lead the development cycle for our SmartCOMM/ Thunderhead applications.
- Understand the SDLC model and what your specific activities are in designing and then delivering a solid, robust application;
- Enhance coding and source code development standards;
- Design and develop code that is clean, understandable, maintainable and extensible;
- Design, develop and implement test plans to accurately test the application code, functions, modules and program;
- Encourage maintenance of detailed and accurate documentation per our standards;
- Key contributor to the project estimation process reviewing and challenging where necessary, estimates for tasks;
- Overseeing deployment of software components through non-production environments and where applicable into production and/or hand over to the relevant release team;
- Pro-actively identify and recommend application improvements as part of the development or support activities and provide advice in situations where subtle changes to requirements yield savings in software development cost or application efficiency/performance;
- Liaise with business system owners directly (where required) to refine requirements and provide guidance
- Ideal candidate should have excellent CCM development experience with strong interpersonal/communication skills.
- 5+ years using SmartCOMM/ Thunderhead
- Sound knowledge of SMARTCOMM/ Thunderhead Suites of Products
- Sound knowledge of Smart Communications Appliance Configuration and Deployment Models (Cloud/Hybrid)
- Good knowledge about Thunderhead/Smart Communication API's
- Should be well versed with preparation of the XML data schema and their mapping to business data objects
- Hands on experience with template authoring, recognizing common graphical elements, information blocks, layouts, stylesets, variable data requirements and functional similarity
- Should be well versed in creation of Static Layouts for Print and Responsive Layouts for Web
- Good technical knowledge in creating Simple, Scriptable Batch Config/Template Selector and Output Configurations for post processing
- Expertise in Java/J2EE, JSON, Web services is desirable
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please create a cover letter outlining your reason(s) for consideration, along with an up to date catered C.V and 'Apply Now'.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's