• Sydney CBD
• Great work environment
• 12 Month + Contract
This is a great role for an SME/Senior Business Analyst for IAM/UAR project in the area of Governance, Risk and Compliance.
Who you are:
You will have the following skills/experience:
• Experience in Governance, Risk and Compliance.
• Experience working on IT Security including UAR (User Access Review) and IAM (Identity Access Management) projects
• Experience working on IT Security including developing frameworks, policies, procedures and guidelines
• Experience on Security projects including updates, assessing vulnerability, and mitigating risk
• A background in Financial Services, Insurance or Banking
What’s on offer
This is a 12 month + Contract in a highly regarded organisation
If you would like to be considered, please send applications to email@example.com or contact Jackie Gibbons on 02 8243 6822 to discuss further- or apply on line. Code: S12
Who we are:
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.