|Job Title:||SOA Engineer|
|Job Published:||March 19, 2019 09:38|
• Major Business Technology
• Independent Australian Government
• Attractive daily rate
An independent Australian Government body is seeking a SOA Engineer to provide management and design for a Windows 10 upgrade.
Who you are:
You will have the following skills/experience:
hands on experience in complex Microsoft Exchange enterprise environments
handling exchange environments both in the cloud and on premise
• 5+ years’ experience with Active Directory, ADFS, SCCM, SCOM, Windows Server (2012 & 2016) and Office 365
• Virtualization experience - VMware would be highly desirable
• Knowledge and experience with AWS and Microsoft Azure would be advantageous
• Experienced working within an ITIL framework
• Tertiary qualifications and/or relevant industry certifications
What’s on offer
An amazing opportunity to work on a major business technology transformation project team, for a lengthy 12 month + engagement and receiving a competitive daily rate.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity please apply online, or for more information please contact Evan Gavin on (02) 8243 6895.
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Job Reference – S38
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's